Podcast Episode #: 44
Planning for our end-of-life can change how we live NOW!
Interview with: Maria Verdicchio, NatureRx and End-of-Life Designer
In this episode we explore:
- What Maria does (including her background/credentials)
- Why she does this work?
- Why are we humans so afraid to talk about death?
- How to talk about death without being awkward or morbid.
- What IS end-of-life planning…and what does that really mean?
- What’s involved, what are our options?
- How does dying with a plan help the person and their loved ones?
- Tips for making it easier and…fun?
Contact Maria Verdicchio through the following links:
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE