Podcast Episode #: 24
Am I a failure if I need Grief Counselling?
Interview with: Cathy Sharpe, CGCS, CHC – Grief Counselor/Certified Health Coach
In this episode we explore Grief Counselling
- What is it?
- What are the benefits of Grief Counselling?
- When should people seek Grief Counselling?
- Let’s talk about any stigma around Grief Counselling?
- How long, typically, does Grief Counselling take?
- Summary of the whole health benefits of Grief Counselling?
Check out Cathy’s web site: Hypieahealthandwellness.com
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE