Podcast Episode #: 35
Is this common for women in their 40s and above?
Interview with: Dr. Neelima Deshpande, MD, FRCOG, FFSRH Gynaecologist, Educator, Entrepreneur
In this episode we explore:
- Why is sex painful for some people?
- Causes of painful sex – first time sex, reproductive years, pelvic infections, post delivery, endometriosis, menopause
- Painful sex – loss of desire and relationship difficulties – how to navigate these
- Treatment options for painful sex – lubricants, accommodation, vaginal dilators, fingers, endometriosis resection
- Psychosexual therapy in vaginismus – relationship counseling, sensate focus, vaginal dilator use
- Painful sex at menopause – treatment options and results
You may reach Dr. Neelima Here
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE