In this Live Zoom event you will:
- Hear leading edge data on women’s hormones – to help you separate fact from fiction.
- Experience a safe space for honest talk.
- Understand more about the common symptoms women experience with hormones and aging.
- Recognize the messages your body is giving you so you can take action.
- Discover tests you can take to get baseline information about your hormones.
- Identify essential questions to help you navigate appointments with your Healthcare Practitioner.
- Get simple tips for things you can do to have better experiences with sex again.
- Ask questions of the experts in our 30-minute Q & A.
- A woman who is experiencing new things in your body that may be confusing, uncomfortable, or even shocking?
- Curious about hormones and want to know more?
- Finding this a difficult subject to talk about?
If you answered yes to any of these, then this Hormone Health Discussion…with Experts Who Care is for you.
We hear stories all the time from countless women struggling with hot flashes, chills, weight gain, mood changes, sleep issues, and vaginal dryness (although there seems to be some reluctance to share about this last one!)
- What if there are solutions?
- What if you could be in a safe space to learn this information with other like-minded women who are having similar experiences?
- What if you could learn some simple next steps to take to make this journey easier for you?
In this informative and open-hearted forum, our AMAZING women medical professionals from different parts of the world will guide us in 60 minutes of life-changing information about hormones and how to navigate this part of your life with more ease and comfort. After the first hour, we’ll open up the room for a 30-minute Q & A for you to engage directly with the experts.