Podcast Episode #15:
We take this surgery for granted. There can be so much more to it!
Interview with: Darren McConaghy, BKIN, CAT(C), DO(MP), CSCS, Kinesiology, Athletic Therapy, Osteopathy, and Strength & Conditioning
In this episode we explore C-Section and Scars.
- C-sections are so common, we often forget that there can be complications
- What ARE C-sections…and how frequent are they?
- What are the risks of having a C-section?
- What are some of the complications/issues that can result from C-sections?
- How do you know if something is wrong with your C-section scar?
- Some suggestions for working with your C-section scar.
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE