Podcast Episode #: 46
Why we have trouble sleeping…and what to do about it.
Interview with: Hilary Samuel, Founder of Asleep At Last
In this episode we explore:
- How Hilary came to help people with sleep
- Why people have so much trouble with sleeping?
- An overview of the root causes of the sleep problems plaguing people today:
- Disconnect from nature and earth rhythms
- Imbalance due to a culture of stress
- Struggle with the reality (of not sleeping).
- Doing, getting, having – the hamster wheel.
- Some specific sleep issues, reasons we find it hard to sleep, and what we can do about it.
- Can we do this on our own or do we need to seek help?
- A glimpse into how Hilary can help you with your sleep issues.
- Take-aways for someone struggling with sleep?
Contact Hilary via her Mynd Myself Profile
Blog: How Much Sleep Do You Really Need? Read Here
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE