Podcast Episode #: 39
What’s the difference? Which hormone replacement therapy is best for ME?
Interview with: Zora Pesio, FMCP, Masters of Science in Nursing, ARNP, NCC Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
In this episode we explore
- What is Hormone Replacement Therapy / Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
- Why might I need it?
- What’s best for me
- How long to take HRT/BHRT for?
- Customizing HRT/BHRT for me
- Oestrogen, Progesterone, testosterone, etc.
- DHEA 5mg capsules (sublingually but into the vagina 2x per week)
Feel free to reach out to Zora via her Mynd Myself Profile
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE