Podcast Episode #: 21
Pain is inevitable…but suffering can be a choice!
Interview with: François de Neuville
A former commando-paratrooper, husband, adventurer, entrepreneur, and tsunami survivor. As a High-Performance Coach, speaker, and writer, he helps you master your time and master yourself to create an epic life.
In this episode we are discussing:
- Definition of pain.
- Definition of suffering .
- Our reaction to pain.
- How suffering arises because when we experience pain.
- How we typically react to dispel or mitigate the pain.
- How pain can be a very useful signal.
- Suffering is optional.
- François’ story of overcoming PTSD.
- There is choice in being a victim or a survivor.
How to connect with François:
A couple of powerful resources to continue exploring this topic:
- Book: “Man’s Search for Meaning” by Viktor E. Frankl
- Blog: https://www.francoisdeneuville.com/2021/09/14/the-secret-to-dealing-with-pain-and-suffering/
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE