Podcast Episode #: 25
How to do self-care while Grieving
Interview with: Cathy Sharpe CGCS, CHC – Grief Counselor/Certified Health Coach
In this episode we explore:
- Nutrition and grieving? What’s the connection?
- Stress management – How does that fit into grieving?
- How does Exercise fit into this picture?
- Sleep and grieving – some symptoms:
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Waking up too soon
- Brain not shutting off
For Cathy Sharpe’s website, click Here
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE