Podcast Episode #: 29
Motherhood is hard! But there are ways to stay sane and on track for yourself too!
Interview with: Joanna Peters, Coach, Speaker, Author, Yoga Teacher, Founder of MOMFIT and ELiTE Movement 2
In this episode we explore how being a mom does not have to be an “on-the-job” role
- What does that mean?
- What does an “on-the-job” role look like?
- What’s the reality of being a mom?
- You were not designed to do motherhood alone.
- But am I a failure as a mom if I need help?
- Having it all without doing it all.
- Filling your cup as a way to be Self-Full instead of Self-ish Some steps to take as a mom to accomplish/feel this.
You may reach Joanna via Facebook: Here
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE