Podcast Episode #: 48
From Overwhelm to Empowerment – EFT Tapping
Interview with: Shannon Kerr, Advanced EFT (Tapping) Practitioner
In the episode we talk about:
- Her background and how she started tapping
- What exactly is EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping?
And how does it work in the body and brain?
- What are some of the perceptions out there about EFT – any controversy AND the awesomeness!
- Self-help tool
- Stress Reduction
- Emotional Regulation
- Complementary Approach – works well with other healthcare approaches
- Self-awareness and mind-body connection
- Empowerment for emotional healing
- Rapid Application
- Non-invasive and Safe
- Why she particularly enjoys working with moms?
- Internal Family Systems and tapping – what this work looks like?
Book: The Science of Tapping by Peta Stapleton
Book: No Bad Parts by Richard Schwartz
Shannon’s YouTube Chanel: Click Here
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE