Podcast Episode #: 55
Nurturing the Deepest Layers of Well-Being
Interview with: Jennifer Regular, The Soul Illuminator, Podcast Host, Author
In today’s episode we’re exploring:
- If we truly are “spiritual beings having this human experience” then doesn’t it make sense to focus on spiritual wellness first?
- How do we keep our spirit intact when there is so much that threatens to dis-spirit us?
- Reference to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Is self-care selfish? Why is self-care never enough?
- What’s the difference between self-care and soul care?
- How do we engage in soul care?
- The costs of not engaging in Soul Care
Contact Jennifer Here.
Book: Embrace Your Power: A Healing Journal of Self-Discovery
Blog article: Here
Soul Care Guide: Here
Podcast Awaken and Ascend: Here
More info: https://linktr.ee/lighting.the.path
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE