Podcast Episode #: 52
Support for Grieving Bodies
Interview with: Maux (Maureen) Elworthy, Workplace Mental Health, Trauma-informed Coach, Death Doula
In this podcast we explore:
- What is somatic experiencing?
- How Maux got into this work: Her own healing journey from a bike accident.
- Why is it important to talk about grief?
- What the pandemic has taught her about grief.
- Expanding the definition of grief/how we understand grief.
Cole Imperi, Thanatologist, Author, Educator, Deathworker: https://coleimperi.com
Somatic Experiencing International: www.traumahealing.org
The Wild Edge of Sorrow by Francis Weller
Waking the Tiger by Peter Levine
The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk
DISCLAIMER: All of the information provided in the podcast is provided by Mynd Myself for your general knowledge only. All the Website Information (including the information in this podcast) is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition… READ MORE